(TFT) Re: The inspection, the new Decathon leader.

>   Does Ben shove him in,  hope that he steps on
>the edge of a pit and fails his saving throw, or do you do
>something else?
    Rick, is it just the two of us?  I really hate to lose a guy that can
fight this good!  On the other hand, if he keeps putting good troops into the
"brig", he is more trouble than he is worth.

    If we are alone, Padrone will try to chat with him, and see if we can't
work out an arrangement.  If we are not alone, Padrone will order the rest of
the troops away, telling the Sargent "We need to talk."  If we can't, well,
he has to sleep sometime, and eat, and drink....  Things can happen.  Let me
know if my diplomacy talent works here.

    Rick, am I right in believing that, technically, I outrank, or am of
equal rank with senority at issue, with this human tank?

    On the edge of three traps and a vary important decision,
Padrone Gibeah, sweating it out alone with the Hulk.