Re: (TFT) Giants

-----Original Message-----
From: RUFFHAUS8@aol.com <RUFFHAUS8@aol.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com <tft@brainiac.com>
Date: Monday, September 13, 1999 11:37 AM
Subject: (TFT) Giants

I like some of my giants more intelligent and a bit
kinder than you've described as befits the more sociable
of the giants that players can run as characters.

Other than keeping one "race" of them this way for player
benefit, I found your article an excellent adaptation that
makes them much more fun and "real" as campaign threats.
If I hear that "Fire Giants" are involved then I'll have a
better idea about what I'm facing.

Thanks for the great treatise on giants.

Mack Brewer