Re: (TFT) A question of discovery

<< > This is just a question of interest, "How did you all discover either
Joe's
 > or Ty's website?"  This may be of interest to those two gentleman.
 >
 > I discovered it after someone posted a TFT question over at rec.frp.misc. I
 > had run several searches on Yahoo, but to no avail.

I am a subscriber to Pyrimid Online, one day last year, Steve Jackson noted
in one of his weekly comments that he had found Ty's site. He posted the
address, from there I found the other site and this list. The rest is history.
Rod