Re: (TFT) genetics and fomorians

Hi Cas,
	I read with interest your little essay below but I disagree
with a couple of points in it.

	The line "This also means that fomorians will always
breed more fomorians..."  Even in the case where both parents
carry the recessive, there will be a 25% chance that the offspring
will not carry the trait at all.

	Rather than always breeding more, to giants, fomorianism
will pop up rarely.  Even if the fomorian phenotype is equally
common with the non-fomorian gene, only one quarter of giants
would carry the gene.

	Rick