(TFT) Re: Thrown Weapons

Stan stated,

<<<Of course, you are correct that someone *without* the TW talent would
need a second action to prepare the next weapon, whether it's throwable
or not.

Am I making any sense?  I suspect that I'm making a fuss about something
everyone else realized about 20 years ago.>>>

Of course you do!  One of the perks of having the thrown weapons talent, at
least by my thinking, is a thrown weapon is automatically readied either to
be thrown or used in melee.  According to AM (or at least the GM screen),
there are only certain weapons catagorized as thrown weapons and I think
that it is only those weapons that the talent covers.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin