Re: (TFT) thrown weapon talent

Dear Stan
I guess it's up to how nice the GM is really. One could surmise that heros
(as opposed to wizards) have it hard enough so why not let them (esp.
weaker ones) have a break. Or, if one was going to be strict, one could say
that the Trhown Weapons talent implies something like a ' quick draw'
action, where a hero pulls his weapon out and hurls it in an automatic-type
way (like a cowboy quick-drawing a pistol). Thus in order for someone to
ready it for attacking with rather than throwing requires a change of grip
(say, like forehand to backhand in tennis), and a GM could require a 2 or 3
dice roll vs. DX for this action in the heat of battle, a fail indicating a
rounds' delay, like norrmal heroes, or a fumble means a dropped weapon..
Having said this, I'd probably just be nice though

just an idea,
Cas