Re: (TFT) TFT: Diamonds

"Dave Seagraves" <dseagraves@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> The DeBeers cartel controls the majority of the world's
> diamond supply, and they keep prices high while fooling people with "A
> diamond is forever" commercials.

"How else can two months' salary line our pockets?"

For those not clued in, there's a series of ads setting the rule-of-thumb
for the amount you should spend on an engagement ring at two month's
salary.  I have two words for that idea, and they aren't "happy birthday"!

My wife's just as happy with "Diamonique" - you have to be a jeweler to tell
the difference, and if you lose a damonique ring (or it gets stolen), you're
not crushed.

Now, back to the games...