(TFT) BOUNCE tft@brainiac.com: Non-member submission from [The Maverick <themaverick@volcano.net>] (fwd)

Very interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing this with us!

I can see this. I wouldn't whole-heartedly agree, but the game did get
longer without adding enough fundamental rules. Combat seems to me to be
one of the roughest sections - though it still plays better than 99.9% of
the RPG combat systems *ever* written!

I compare it to Car Wars, that has been entirely worked over thoughout the
years and still plays fairly smoothly with very few clumsy wrinkles left in
it - despite being adapted to planes, tanks, mecha, and battlesuits....

I'd LOVE to know what happened to that game!

Michael

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.