Re: (TFT) Seige Weapons

Hi Michael
<

Hi John! I just realized that you must be THE John I met at the convention!
It was a pleasure meeting and playing with you! I'm sorry I couldn't stay
longer!

This Sunday, I'm going to try to get together with some other game players
- I'd love to have you join us if your interested!

It's no problem at all for us to meet in your neighborhood as well!

PS: Ya know, I liked your chess game, but not being a big chess fan, I
thought it would be better without the chess-part!

With the seige weapons you've got the start of great TFT-flavored
microgame! I'd love to see a better-Warhammer-than-Warhammer!?

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.