(TFT) mushrooms

Dear all,
when I was little I was heavily into fungi so I thought of elaboratnig a
wee bit on the ITL rules:

Berserker mushrooms are of two types.

The most common in temperate regions are fly agarics, which are moderately
poisonous. They grow in woodlands and are a bit trickier to prepare than
described in ITL. A naturalist will know how (a combination of heating and
drying with takes 2 hours, or drinking the urine of someone else who eats
them, which takes about 1 hour), as will a scholar, anyone else must make a
3/IQ roll. If prepared incorrectly, they will also inflict 1 die damage and
the imbiber will suffer a -2 fST penalty for 12 hours. When dry, they can
keep for months. Various barbarian groups may use these (just like in
ancient scandinavia).

The other type are gold tops, which are just as described in ITL. The only
problem is they grow in warmer regions (where, of course, more dangerous
monsters live.).

Cas