Re: (TFT) Can You Help....?

> Dare I say the word "copy" on the internet?

Unless you or another member of your campaign already owns AW, such
copying would not be deemed acceptable by the "fair use" clauses in
copyright law.  As you might be able to tell from the list archives,
this has been discussed quite a bit in the past!  As list owner, my
attitude has been one of respecting Howard Thompson's copyright, even
if he's not particularly interested in making this material available
again.

> If anyone could copy just the spell lists for me so that I can at
> least get my players up and running with wizards for the party, I would be
> most obliged.

Anyone wishing to fulfill this request should do so directly to Jim
and not to the list.

> Eventuly, I will be able to procure AW so that my TFT box is restored to
> it's former glory of the early 80's (this little black box holds many a
> treasure).

Ohhhh!   I've never seen one of these TFT boxes.  Good luck on the hunt.
AW can be found at reasonable prices; there's one currently going for $10.50
on eBay, but there may be other sources for it as well.  The newsgroup
rec.games.frp.marketplace is a good place to look.