(TFT) The Mnoren Librarium is Open

For those of you who can't seem to purchase a copy of TFT materials right now, these items could be loaned to you.

On June 30, I sent out this statement:

I am willing to check out In The Labyrinth, Advanced Melee, Advanced
Wizards for one week (you pay postage and insurance,) to
those who don't have these.  How you keep the memory of these books
after you return them is up to you.  In the spirit of this website,
you should own the ORIGINAL materials, so buy the books eventually.

The Mnoren Libarium is now open. It will circulate copies of The Fantasy Trip items by check out. Please submit your requests and the items will be tracked over this TFT site. Cost is postage (probably registered) and postal insurance covering $60 (I think insurance is about $1) to you and packaging (most likely a $.10 envelope. This cost is both ways to and from your house. Total cost would be about $10. [Fed-X & UPS are also possiblities.]

To request a Librarium item, e-mail your request through this TFT site. I will then e-mail your personal site directly to get your mailing address. When you get the items, e-mail the group that you received it. The cost of the insurance and postage will be written on the outside envelope. Write a check for this amount to John Paul Bakshoian. When you're done, package it all up with the check and pay certified postage and insurance. I will note by TFT site that it arrived back and is ready for check-out again.

The check out time is for one week after you receive it.

I don't intend to make money off of it, but I don't intend to spend money on it either. The registered/certified postage and insurance is a hedge against losing anything in the U.S. Mail. The purpose of this library is to handle the legitamate complaints that the some public have never been able to get ahold of these materials.

Does this sound OK to you all?

The Librarium has:

       In The Labyrinth
       Advanced Melee
       Advanced Wizards
       GM Screen
       Tolenkar's Lair
       Silver Dragonodon (most of it)
       Golden Unicorn (most of it)
       Security Station (most of it)

As the other materials are added to the collection, they will become
available. If you wish to add to the Librarium, E-mail what you wish to circulate and we will discuss it. What you make available is still owned by you and can be pulled out of circulation upon request. Put your name on your materials.

Giovani Paolo
Master Librarian
Mnoren Librarium