Re: (TFT) Albion and Fomorian

From: "Mack Brewer" <mbrewer@psphalifax.ns.ca>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Albion and Fomorian
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:51:34 -0700

>In one of the Ares magazines there was an excellent fantasy >wargame called Albion.
     <snip>
Matter of fact, I have that very game sitting on my
"wrecked"room shelf right now and it plays VERY nice.
GODS! How I miss the old Ares magazines.

Now you've got me remembering DragonQuest too!
(got 2 copies of that)

Mack

I haven't played DragonQuest, but I use the three books as reference material. I have played Chivalry & Sorcery, and I definitely use those as materials. I use D&D monsters manuals (ad infinitum) and class books as a source. And GURPS materials are used the most.

Hail Melee
John Paul