Re: (TFT) Albion and Fomorian

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:01:16 PDT, "John Paul Bakshoian"
<shadowhex@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>From: "Mack Brewer" <mbrewer@psphalifax.ns.ca>
>>Subject: Re: (TFT) Albion and Fomorian
>>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:51:34 -0700
>>
>> >In one of the Ares magazines there was an excellent fantasy >wargame
>>called Albion.
>      <snip>
>>Matter of fact, I have that very game sitting on my
>>"wrecked"room shelf right now and it plays VERY nice.
>>GODS! How I miss the old Ares magazines.
>>
>>Now you've got me remembering DragonQuest too!
>>(got 2 copies of that)
>>
>>Mack
>

>I haven't played DragonQuest, but I use the three books as reference
>material.  I have played Chivalry & Sorcery, and I definitely use those as
>materials.  I use D&D monsters manuals (ad infinitum) and class books as a
>source.  And GURPS materials are used the most.

DragonQuest was a VERY fun game, C&S is a VERY nifty source of
inspiration, even if you don't play it.

ed
Webmaster for Brittannia Game Designs Ltd.
--
bgdweb@equus.demon.co.uk     http://members.aol.com/marakush/
Publishers of "Chivalry and Sorcery" & Mail Order Games Suppliers