(TFT) Fine Made Armor

Here's some stuff I've worked up on Fine Made Armor.  Just FYI,  It's not all
been playtested yet, but I tried to use the basis of the TFT rules for the
most part while inserting some flexibility that makes economic sense.  All
comments welcome.

Fine Crafted Armor

Fine armor and weapons are those that convey advantages to the user because
they are made by  master craftsmen using the highest quality materials.
These items are also individually tailored, superbly balanced, and take
advantage of innovative design techniques.  All this effort brings weapons
that are faster, stronger, sharper, and lighter; and armor that is stouter,
less cumbersome, and allows greater maneuverability.  These benefits come at
a premium cost of currency and time though.

Armor Type  DX +1    HS+1   MA+2    (a+b)       (a+b+c)
Cloth       10x        50x  n/a       2x(a+b)   3x(a+b+c)
Leather     10x        40x  10x     2x(a+b)     3x(a+b+c)
Chain Mail  10x        10x  10x     2x(a+b)     2x(a+b+c)
Half Plate  10x        10x  10x     2x(a+b)     2x(a+b+c)
Plate Mail  10x        10x  10x     2x(a+b)     2x(a+b+c)
Full Plate  10x        10x  10x     2x(a+b)     2x(a+b+c)

The above is the formula used for generating the armor costs.  Specifics are
below.  I hope these charts translate.  If not, I can attach a WP file to an
Email for anyone interested.

                    DX  HS  MA  Cost
Cloth               -1  1   -0  50
+1 DX               -0  1   -0  500