Re: (TFT) Sleeping in Armor

Dear JPB
I think every GM in the history of RPGs has had to argue with players about
sleeping in armour. A good thing about TFT is some of those statements that
were often heard in D&D:

Player of 1st level fighter attaining 2nd level, after rolling a '1' for HP
: "No, really, that was just a test roll!" , or after rolling 01-50 for
exceptional strength etc.

1st level wizard in AD&D1: " I SWEAR  i rolled a 15 on the find familiar
table, so where's my brownie/pseudodragon/quasit/imp?"

all players rolling for psionics a few times......

Anyway, most of the time a GM would just say no, they can't sleep in
armour, end of story (actually, I can't remember a situation where anyone
did).

Cas