(TFT) Explosive Gems

Hi, being new to the list, (but not to TFT) I had a question. The copy of AW
I have doesn't give the costs or the fST required for explosive gems. Can
anybody post what you use, as I'm trying to write up an adventure that hinges
around them, and for now I've been just guessing. BTW, it's really good to
see a bunch of people who play my favorite game. I wore out my first copies
of Melee/Wizard and DT, DT2, playing them over and over, especially on long
road trips as a kid.