Re: (TFT) TFT: Siege Weapons

Hello Michael, this is Ron Pehr.  Those Car Wars weapons for TFT were
wonderful.  This always seemed to be a cross-over waiting to happen, a
CarWars campaign but when the characters are out of the cars they use TFT
rules.  Keep up the good work. <

Hi! Yeah, Steve Jackson has always had a wonderful simple RPG built into
the Car Wars character rules but has never used it! I always thought he
could own that market if he developed it into a simple 2d6 based game.

I've even combined your article on Superpowers in TFT with the Car
Wars/Champions cross-over powers in Autoduel Champions!

The weapons came from me currently creating a bunch of basic vehicles for
the equipment section of a homegrown TFT rulebook. I'm glad you liked them!

Thanks!
Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.