Re: (TFT) Pirates! and Wooden Floating Stuff

>Rick, Do you use strict hexes in your game?  Would you use the inch sytem
>and Resin ships?  How were you planning to do your Pirate game?
...>
>Hail Melee,
>John Paul

	No I don't use strict hexes in my game, for 'interesting' battles
I sometimes set up a hex grid but for most battles I simply tell my players
what is going on, and play it verbally.

	For the pirate ships, I was thinking of using a system like
Wooden Ships and Iron Men from AH, but rather than fighting out the
battles using those rules, use them as a guideline and wing it from there.

	Rick