(TFT) TFT: RPG's

>It just so happens that my
design was similar to the simple Car Wars system, but now I'm not so sure I
want to go that route.  Game design is /hard/!  I'm still working on the
task resolution system!
<

Awesome! I'd LOVE to see a version like this! I've actually, been working
on an "update" to the TFT rules - which has requried some redesigning. And
yes - game design IS hard!

One thing that has helped me a LOT is to have a really good "outline"
format for the rules. Pretty much telling you "fill in the rules here".
Email me off-line if your interested...

Please don't give up - I'd LOVE to see this done (it was on my
'back-burner-list' of projects....). The Ob-Racing article on Steve
Jacksons's web-site gives some pretty good rules for personal combat
between pedestrians as well...

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.