(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V1 #264

That bit about battle games on the floor; I played Lou Zochhi's
"alien space" in the '70s, and we had a guy Mike Yale who could
call a shot azimuth and range almost perfectly everytime. One
weapon, the "gapper-zapper" was supposed to be play balanced by
being deadly, but hard to use, not for mike. So, when designing
a game for play-balance, remember that some day a mutant human
will skew the expected results if you give him a chance.

nils