(TFT) floor-based games

This is from Brett Slocum - Brett, you need to let me know when you get a
new email address!

From: Nils K Hammer <nh0g+@andrew.cmu.edu>
> That bit about battle games on the floor; I played Lou Zochhi's
> "alien space" in the '70s, and we had a guy Mike Yale who could
> call a shot azimuth and range almost perfectly everytime. O
I loved this game and a follow-on in the same mold that was Star Trek-based.
I remember many hours of pulling those strings out from the ship cards to get attack angles. Nice easy game design.

I wonder if you could modify that ruleset for oared and sailing ships?
---
Brett Slocum <slocum@skypoint.com> -- ICQ# 13032903

<<  End forwarded message