Re: (TFT) Re: I knew this guy

> But that doesn't hold for some of the more recent low fantasy
books, treachery, betrayal and yes, even murder among the people who are
the
main characters is common. If you look into legends that this type of game
is
based on, you can find many instances that supposed "good" guys fought and
killed each other. <

I'm not referring to "good" guys killing each other. I'm referring to
Protagonists killing each other. I don't know what books or legends you are
referring to, but I'm talking about Protagonists meaning the group that the
story is about.

If the story is about a group, many die but seldom by each other's hand. If
the story is about 1 person, it's not really going to make for good
roleplaying...IMHO.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.