Re: (TFT) Clarification

        I don't remember what TFT says, but in my campaign
the person would be unconscious.  Basically it was too easy to
die in TFT, so I don't count fST towards killing people.

        Rick <

There's that as well. I think maybe it was from Rick that I got the rule
similar to GURPS where you need to be at least -10 ST before your "dead
dead". But I still think it;s pretty fair to treat fST and ST equally as
far as wounds go. Wizards should pay a price for all that damage they can
deal out!

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.