Re: (TFT) Psionics

In a message dated 11/15/99 9:38:54 PM Central Standard Time,
MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com writes:

<< The complication doesnt bother me so much as the balance. I havent found =
 way of allowing GURPS Psionics in a GURPS game without re-writing it to a=
 dd
 heavy restrictions, but that's just me!

well I was going to use IQ rolls fro everything, so it seems it will be more
balanced than the system is now, and magic is at least as imbalancing in TFT
as psionics is in GURPS, so if anything, i'll be adding a counterbalance. But
that's just my opinion, i could be wrong....

John
JohnDHamill@aol.com