(TFT) David's clarification on HtH

David,

Thanks for your clarification on HtH.  It has been so long since I played a
true game I genuinely forgot about the engagement rule but once you
mentioned that I slapped my head (not enough to knock any sense in it
though).

As far as wolves go, I attacked with packs as well.  Then they engaged the
first turn and then went HtH with the PCs.  Thanks for opening up my mind's
file cabinet.  BTW realistically there is very little evidence for wolf
attacks on humans except in fantasy literature.   But boy! arn't they fun to
attack PC's with.  Thanx a lot again!!!

Yours in Cidri,
Justin