(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V1 #288

For names, I have learned that just spouting new things off the top of
your head is only good for a couple, and then they all sound too much
alike. I learned this from reading fantasy novels. Friends of mine like
chemical product names, like Nomex, but people who know them already may
not be amused. I use foreign languages. "Miregal" sounds like a nice elvish
name, but I got it from german "mir egal" or "I don't care". My most recent
character was a priestess "Gladwen" from "I was glad when they said unto me.."

nils