(TFT) How much to hire a greenie, militia man, merc, seasoned merc?

I have both basic melee, and advanced melee, and In the Labyrinth

I just taught my wife to play melee. Wed each get 'x' dollars to purchase a small troop. Id like to get her to build a small troop of units. For basic Melee, Im trying to put costs on units. has any one done anything like this? Maybe even costs of renting soldiers from the local merc guild.

How much to hire a greenie right out of boot camp (20pt), militia man(24), mercenary(28), seasoned merc(32)?

After I get her use to melee I'm going to introduce her to Wizard. Then I'll need costs of renting wizards at similiar levels. Has anyone done anything line this? Do you charge by IQ point? and by experience points?