Re: (TFT) How much to hire a greenie, militia man, merc, seasoned merc?

Hi Joel,
	I would set up a system that would charge by attribute
level.  So a 32 attribute beginner would cost $32, a 40 attribute
veteran would cost $40, etc.

	I would charge 1.5 times as much for wizards, (yes that
would make them overpriced but they are so much FUN that you
can be sure a couple would be bought).

	My advice is to hussle your indulgent wife thru the
battle training, and get her to the roleplaying!  (My wife Pasha
enjoys it.)

	Rick