Re: (TFT) What about Psi?

Well, what about Psi?

Um, I'm not Ty Beard, nor am I attempting to impersonate him.  I just thought
as a fellow TFT Lister I would, perhaps, offer a smidgeon of advice:  Try the
TFT list archives.  Search keyword Psi.  I found some stuff there not too
long ago, granted this was pitched to adapting the GURPS Psi rules.  IMHO as
someone who owns and is familiar with both the original Traveller and GURPS
Psi rules I would have to say GURPS is the more developed and involved of the
two.

Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays,

Jody Mansfield