(TFT) Brett's Page

Good page, Brett

Thank the Mnoren there isn't a copyright on Seurer's and your IQ and Skill
Points as my group used the same idea.  Except it was three for one keeping
it in the spirit of the game (3D6).

I was and am a player oriented GM (no, Monty Haul) when it came to skills.
I like running the epic (story - save the world and such) quest.  I read
Tolkien too many times in the 70s.  The only way to run this type of quest,
rather than the Conan-type quest, is to keep the player characters alive.
Hence all the players had two characters, their personal one and their
JUSTIN case one.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin