Re: (TFT) I Want your Skeleton

Hi Joel,
	I've been working on a collection of undead critters for TFT
but they likely won't be done in time for your adventure.  However in
my campaign one class of undead that are very suitable for forests are
wisps.  I reciently made a new monster "Dead Lites" which should be
in the archive, which possess dead bodies.  (All wisps possess some
thing, but since you don't need the panic / possession rules Deadlites
were easy to share with out a lot of extra rules baggage.)

	Let me know if they help,

	Rick