(TFT) Reply to Michael

Michael,

For your MM, you mentioned talents and animals/monsters.  Some talents are
inate.  Humans can see in color, whereas, many animals cannot.  Get the
idea!  Otherwise, we would need a rods and cones talent to see in color.
Don't worry about talents and unintelligent or somewhat unintelligent
animals.   It probably took that gorilla's whole IQ to sign.

What needs to be worried about is the driving talent that allows you not
only the ability to drive a cart but ride dinosaurs all for 1 IQ point??????

As far as poison and disease didn't we do something about that on the
list????

Good Luck on the Manual

Yours in Cidri,
Justin