(TFT) Perception v. IQ again

Michael stated about perception v. IQ

<<Isn't this what Awareness is?>>

Yes, it is but the trouble lies in the fact that according to TFT a more
intelligent person is more perceptive about things going on around them,
which is not true!  My suggestion is keeping perception IQ at the starting
level of IQ and allow talents to make the character more aware of his/her
surroundings.  Perhaps, Awareness I, Awareness II, etc....  Awareness and
perception are situational.  Remember the story of the stuck truck in the
Lincoln Tunnel and who figured it out.  The little girl was no Einstein but
she perceived the situation before any adult and answered the problem.

Just a thought, no matter how small.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin