Re: (TFT) New House rules

> I found Bill Seurer's notes, got permission from him and have put up some
> new house rules (well, actually old notes from his 1981-1983 campaign),
> including Skill Points (updated to what the notes actually say, instead of
> what I remembered them as), new Talents and new spells. I also put a new
> character up, my last character in his campaign.
>
> Have a look at http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/rpg/tft.html .
>
> ---

Very Good Brett and "Bill"

It's funny how similar a lot of house rule talents are from people who have
never played together.  The First Aid Talent of Bill's is similar to ours
from the early 80s, except it was IQ 9 and you needed a physicker kit.  All
good minds work alike.

I suspect you are not finished yet.  Keep it comin'.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin