Re: (TFT) OOPS!!! + a sneaky offer...

	Hi Jody

	I got a subscription to interplay but issue #2 never
arrived.  By the time I started getting stubborn about getting
it from Metagaming, they went under.

	I therefore don't feel bad about getting a photocopy
from some one else for this issue.  I could trade you my
Chemist and Alchemist rules in TFT for it .  The rules have
not 'aged' well, but they could be used as cool treasures that
the players find.  (Providing you don't try to integrate them
into your economy they should not cause too much trouble.)