(TFT) TFT Fanzine

Hello,

 Looking at your site reminded me of all my TFT stuff (everything published
by Metagaming, plus all of Interplay). I pulled it out and remembered I have
the first 10 issues of a fanzine titled "The Fantasy Forum." These are dated
Jun 87 to May/Jun 92.

 There a couple "mini-Microquests," weapons, spells, etc. and a multi-part
article converting Edgar Rice Burroughs Martian series into TFT. Issue #10
was my last, and it promised more in issue #11.

 Ever heard of this? It was published by Lester W. Smith originally, then
taken over by David Brannan. The two major contributors were Von Campbell and
Howard Trump.

 Just curious.

 Ed Youngstrom

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

Looking at your site reminded me of all my TFT stuff (everything published by
Metagaming, plus all of Interplay). I pulled it out and remembered I have the
first 10 issues of a fanzine titled "The Fantasy Forum." These are dated Jun
87 to May/Jun 92.

There a couple "mini-Microquests," weapons, spells, etc. and a multi-part
article converting Edgar Rice Burroughs Martian series into TFT. Issue #10
was my last, and it promised more in issue #11.

Ever heard of this? It was published by Lester W. Smith originally, then
taken over by David Brannan. The two major contributors were Von Campbell and
Howard Trump.

Just curious.

Ed Youngstrom

--- End Message ---