(TFT) TFT Fanzine

Hello,

 Looking at your site reminded me of all my TFT stuff (everything published

by Metagaming, plus all of Interplay). I pulled it out and remembered I
have
the first 10 issues of a fanzine titled "The Fantasy Forum." These are
dated
Jun 87 to May/Jun 92.

 There a couple "mini-Microquests," weapons, spells, etc. and a multi-part
article converting Edgar Rice Burroughs Martian series into TFT. Issue #10
was my last, and it promised more in issue #11.

 Ever heard of this? It was published by Lester W. Smith originally, then
taken over by David Brannan. The two major contributors were Von Campbell
and
Howard Trump.

 Just curious.

 Ed Youngstrom
<

Wonderful stuff.....I believe Rick Smith's about to publish the next
issue... ;}

Michael