Re: (TFT) luck and grace

Joe,
Thanks for the info. I've never played on e-mail -- sounds like fun. Unfortunately my current access to e-mail is through library or my work, and I don't think either one would want me to download programs onto their PCs, but I will keep this info handy for when I do have a home computer. (I used to, but found I spent way too many hours in front of it. So at home I limit myself to a notebook computer reserved for purely utilitarian -- basically wordprocessing -- uses.)
                          -- Pat

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
CC: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) luck and grace
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:28:05 -0500 (EST)

"Patrick Keleher" <patkeleher@hotmail.com> wrote:
>      By the way, Rick, I have been able to coerce a few friends
> occassionally into playing, but mostly I play solos.  There is something
> about clearing off the kitchen table, spreading out my map and dice, opening > up various accumulated rulesbooks... Makes for a pleasant quiet evening.

One of the reasons I started this list was to find folks who like to
play by email.  I've had some of the best TFT games via email;  I'm
currently GMing someone through GrailQuest, and we're having a lot of fun!

Check out http://www.brainiac.com/tft/pbem.html for more details
on playing via email and getting the programs to do it.