(TFT) TFT Fanzines Goblin Keep and Inept Adept

Hi Everyone, Joe, Pat.
	I've been dreading this for some time (some one
asking for copies of Goblin Keep and Inept Adept).  Apart
from the >$7.00 postage, I don't have enough copies left
for everyone who would like them on the mailing list.

	The last problem is that I violate copyright in
some of the rule expansions I send with them and so I
have to check with each person who gets a set that they
own a copy of ITL and AW.

	Some things (counter sheets for example) I
have a good number left, where as I am out of Inept
Adept #1, I have a couple IA #2, I'm out of
TGUTFTAPA (GK #0 & IA #3).  I'm down to the
last 4 or 5 copies of GK#1 (& IA #4).

	For these reasons I have not been planning a
mass mailing of my old magazines.

	A number of the articles from them have been
put up on Ty's web site and I've given him a bunch more
stuff.  However Ty has gotten busy and has not had time
to add more material for months.

	I may get a web page of my own some day
and then I'll be able to freely put up the stuff that I have
the rights to.  (In a way I like that better because if there
is an article that I want to change, I can revise it on a
web site.)

	However if you look thru the archives of the
mailing lists you can find several large articles that
I've written.  I believe there is a "Religions in TFT"
article, one on "Superscripts",  "Thief skills",  and
one on new magic
items.  There are likely a couple more that I don't
remember right now.  If  you get all of those, plus
the essays on Ty's site you will have a good number
of the articles that were published in my various
magazines.

	Joe,  Ty seems to have run out of steam...
would you be interested in publishing some essays
on your website?  They are not in HTML format
which was the major thing slowing Ty down.  Do
you have a utility to convert straight text to some
thing your site can use?

	A smaller job might be to just put some
links on your website to the articles I've written
that are buried in the mail list archives.

	Rick