Re: (TFT) text and websites

Hi Cas,
	I took a look at your site.  Nice job, but I have a
couple comments:

	First having a couple lines between each race
would be nice.  Also the white text on the light blue
background is not a happy experiment I think.

	There were a couple points I thought were
quite nice.  I liked the "underground direction sense"
ability, I would never have thought of that.

	I also liked your Firenewts.

	Good luck builiding your site.  Did you
want me to send you some stuff in a couple weeks?

	Rick