Re: (TFT) Preliminary thoughts:Adapting Runequest

that second sight works for me, but dont forget the can target opponents in the dark thing.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Cas Liber" <casliber@ozemail.com.au>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Preliminary thoughts:Adapting Runequest
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:03:21 -0000

Dear Joel,
I like the idea - I too played runequest a little and liked it alot in
principle but agree it took a long time to get anywhere. Then you'd look in the monster book at a decent sized giant and think when the frig is a starting player ever going to be able to fight THAT?? I started playing Cthulhu a little while later which was alomst as good.

OK....

IQ8 Spell

Second Sight (T): A cost of 1ST plus 1ST/ turn, allows subject to see
others in a megamegahex radius with spellcating ability and the amount of fST they have handy to cast spells with (including ST batteries).

Is that what you're thinking?
Cas