(TFT) TFT City: Cliportage or the continent? or the world?

>Ive been working on some rules for a group designed world. What I was
thinking of was that a group of folks get together. Each person represents
faction.

Any thoughts?<

I tried this with a TFT game based on the D&D Gazetteer series. Each GM
took a particular region and ran it as their own.

I'm currently doing the same thing in a superhero game - each GM runs his
game in a particular city in the same world. It's pretty fun!

Michael