Re: (TFT) webpage links

whats your URL???

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Cas Liber" <casliber@ozemail.com.au>
To: "tft discussion grop" <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: (TFT) webpage links
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 00:48:17 -0000

Dear all,
I put links to Brett, Ty and Joe's pages now (took 5 seconds and nil
memory, somewhat more econoimcal than a webring) on my page, as well as
some more critters.
Got all crazy about web desgin couple of months ago, did all these nice
pictures and tables etc, but got a bit bored of it and am sticking to
basics for tft pages.
PS: If anyone looking at my page gets any good ideas for 'ecology of'
stuff, like a TFT elminster, send it and I'll stick it on the monster
descriptions.
Cas
PS: I'm jealous of all you in the N. Hemisphere, it's sticky - 80%
humidity, here with 28C average temp - bring on winter!!