Re: (TFT) tangents, lycanthropes and vampires

> Did I miss something or have we discussed how we all feel about werewolves
> and vmapires in TFT (rules too spartan or OK??)
> Cas

Cas,

There were rules for vampires in one of the Interplay's, I think.  Pretty
tough, just like they should be.  It also has a lot to do with how you play
them.  I remember in one of the first scenarios I ran in TFT, I scared the
hell out of the PCs just using sounds---- no vampires, skeletons, zombies,
etc... just sounds and an environment (Tomb in a dark spooky graveyard).
It's funny how strong imagination is.

Yours in Cidri and enjoying the early spring weather in VA and dreading the
Cas' summer of downunder.   Coming to this humid subtropical area of
Virginia at a season near you, y'all.,

Justin