RE: (TFT) Angels - Good and Evil

>	In my campaign each time a person invokes a
>demon the 'real' world gets a little closer to the demon
>planes.  Each time a venal and evil person dies, they add to
>the power and 'closeness' of the demon worlds.  I have
>decided that my game world is closer to the demon planes
>so it is easier to summon demons and harder to summon
>angels.  This makes it easier to be evil and selfish, and my
>players are often confronted with situations that will tempt
>them to do something wrong.  Being selfish and corrupt is
>the standard way of behaving, and people who have high
>moral standards are basically laughed at.

I wasn't following the angel/demon thread very well. I tend not to use the
good vs evil much, but your ideas sound pretty cool. I like the gritty
realism and moral temptation. Do you have more info. The idea of the world
caught between the two planes and pulled one way or the other is cool. If
people sacrifice themselves for others (like a mother for her child) does
the world move towards good? What about religoius personel?

I'd like to expound my ideas of Demon's but I know a few of my pesky players
read these posts to glean any info they can. I'll tip my hand after a few of
them die..