Re: (TFT) Angels - Good and Evil ?????

Sorry, Rick!  I have been reading the list about angels and devils and
contributed something earlier but I will not take credit for the work below.
You must have me confused with someone else (possibly Im's Lar, ha-ha).
When it comes to angels though, I see them as God's messengers who intercede
for him.  Sort of like the Valar to Eru in LOTR/Silmarillion.