RE: (TFT) Players Wanted

>is that an IRC game? or how are you running it? face to face?

I am a traditionalist.. I like face to face. I think it is very important to
see the shock/horror/anguish on my players faces. I'm sorry I didn't specify
this. I tend to think to fast and skip entire chunks of relevant
information.

If I can't find any players here I may wade into the dark murky depths of
IRC Melee/Wisard. But I am afraid, I am very afraid.

Justin Sandock