Re: (TFT) converting solos

> I've had fun recently with Warren Dew's The Crown of Kings, but my
favorite
> TFT solo is Treasure of the Silver Dragon.  I know T/SD has its flaws, but
> the dragonodon Toltec environment was refreshing.  My favorite over all
> solo, though, has to be Barbarian Prince.

Patrick,

I understand what you mean about Barbarian Prince, I have used that
Heritage??? microgame/module a lot back in the early 80s.  I even created a
solo dungeon for it that I will place on the list in the summer when I have
more time.  As a matter of fact, I keep the module in my TFT box.  Anyone
else out there besides Patrick and I have this gamemodule.  A while back I
was thinking of running a PBEM using it but I may change it over to Simply
Roleplaying/Compact Combat.   Oh! by the way Patrick do you know that
someone has a webpage dedicated to this game.   Find it  at:
www3.sympatico.ca/ccamfield/games/bar.html

Yours in Cidri and a friend of Cal Arath (and a person who needs a life)
Justin