Re: (TFT) Quiet or what????

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 14:26:45 -0400 (EDT)

> "grabowski" <grabowski@erols.com> wrote:
> It's been quiet out here is there something wrong with the list,
> Joe or have our creative juices stopped flowing.

Just quiet.  The list server has been better, there's just nothing
for it to distribute!

I have been accused of energizing conversations and then killing them. I feel this is due to my "killer GM" outlook. Here are some replys to old posts I never felt never contained enough of the entertainment high to put for public discusion, but that I actually wanted to discuss.